Tuesday, January 10, 2006

~ An inspiration of the night ~

Long in me have i seen,
Not my own understanding of this world.
Yet within it chooses to stay.
Unsure of how, it should reveal.

As now the hands have tried,
writing out my previous thoughts.
Find once again the words to rhyme.
To create this prose that's yet undone.

Least i've found in this day,
that strength in anguish creates much pain.
A strength from Grace slowly reveals,
That much is seen when one shall yield...

Much is left in this jigsaw mind,
Of pieces, pictures, clear to me.
With fumbling hands do i try,
To speak to you, with my words.

How i've missed the days before,
where i might rattle on and on.
Now a purpose grows in me.
And i hope to grow in Him.

Until another time that comes,
that these hands should percieve.
The tinkling of the itch to type,
Shall i now asleep, tonight.

No comments: