Saturday, April 09, 2005

~ Another week gone... ~

Can't believe i'm having exams next week...
Still not prepared. And still not focused.

Now i'm home... should've stayed in school.
Why....
Opened wounds earlier this week...
got the call i wanted... heard what i needed.

Been making up balloons and letting them pop
from me since then.

Gotta move on.
Saw interesting cars again. Took them down.
Shall put them up when i've got more.

Can't seem to find the right words these days.

Been moving on my path more tryingly...
Met up with old camp mates...

Shan't be tied down no more...
Gotta focus... gotta cross this hurdle.
Can't afford to stop.

Burdens coming in...
roles and responsiblities, trying to wear them.
Trying to help out where i can.

Still i'm home...
It's raining now.
I should be studying...
But i drifted away to a land of anime.

Coming back to reality now.
Wasted 5 hours.
Still can't get digital comunication formulas in my head.
Can i force open my mind tomorrow...

Open the sleepyiness that's hanging over me.

Shall try again tomorrow.
Whatever it is... it's still good to be home.

No comments: