Tuesday, April 19, 2005

~ Lalaa... 205... Digital Communication...~

Been up since morning.. wait.. more like 11am.
Ok.. so my plan to wake at 9 plus to study has failed.
But surprisingly.. i'm at some mental peak today...
still feel rather fresh... even though i've been up for the past...
hmmm 18 hrs? Haha...

Darm... brain is swarming ... think the freq in my brain is now
quite fast... or i would be feeling quite tired...
But why.... why am i still up. it's 4 am now !
Argh...
I needa sleep...
Wed's my paper and i dunno if i can handle it or not..
hmmm
oh well... focus concentrate.... strive ahead.
Can't let things around distract me.... nothing worth..
It's good to learn to harden your heart... to charge ahead.
Gives u a sense of purpose... but one shouldn't ever take pride in that
for God can easily take it away.
But it does help to ease certain pains ....

Sleep sleep... let's go to sleep. How many owls are awake.
I wonder....
how many people are panicking...
How many slugging it thorough...
How many are forcing themselves ahead...
How many trying to forget things...
.... If man could hear the voices of the night.
I think he would hear many many secrets, desires and cries...

Zzzzzz.

No comments: