Saturday, May 28, 2005

~ I am the MUFFIN man ~

Ever watched shrek 2? Remember the muffin man?
Yeap, today i felt like i was one. Baking my own creation.
Was at louiss' house today with vio to make muffins! Haha.
Was fun. And we used hersheys choc chips to make faces in
them.

Had so many ideas then, we put in milo for a seperate batch
and then it's like it occured to us that we could also put coffee,
banana, orange... blueberry.... nuts... etc etc. Suddenly the thought
of being able to cook or bake is just so enjoyable. Too bad i ain't
got an oven at home. Or i could just try out some of the diff
combinations :)

Oh yeah, went to orchard to collect my phone today. After sending
it for a repair and upgrade. Not bad, they changed my screen and keypad.
But i had to wait like 1 hour plus just to collect. Argh. Soooo many ppl there.
Luckily i managed to psycho louis to accompany me or i'll be really bored.

And guess what... I saw sooo many sch kids around. So i just came to a conclusion
that it's their school holidays. And my sis confirmed it when i returned home.

Nothing much otherwise...
Wonder why i'm writing now.
Guess it's cos i'm trying to get some thing out.

The next level a person can ever go in writing is to be able to
truely write out his personal thoughts and issues that are tugging
at his heart. Only when able to, i guess it'll be another stage of growth.

How convicted is one of his own life purpose such that he can
speak of it convincingly. Or is one never ever really sure but only trying.
Woe is he who keeps quiet, and blessed will be the one who speaks up
and tries. Failing will only serve to teach and guide. To help them grow.

I'm glad some of those i know are able to speak up on their beliefs.
God has used them and they've decided to take up the call.
I still struggle with how to respond but what's really holding me back.
What more and how long more do i want to wait...

I'm glad i'm having little or no emotional attachments to anyone.
Nothing much left to hold me back. Able to forge forward and see things
a little clearer. Although whatever we do may still have an impact on others,
But i think i've not much links left to hold me back.

Where shall i go from here hence forth. It's a journey still and i fear only
to repeat a cycle. Perhaps i need to pluck myself up and be thrown into
the other side of the planet to find out my answer. One's need for survival
does open the eyes of the heart and soul.

Ya da ya da. Head is aching. Throbbing still. Hope these thoughts will take
a more solid place within the mind that i hope i can still call mine. That the neruons
within will find their rightful connections and some sudden burst of inspiration
whether from my mind or from the Holy Spirit will guide me on my next course
of action.

Sleep Date: 280505 0352
Signing out.

No comments: