Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Red Sun on a blue monday

Start of the week,
ain't that bad.
Had some fun and laughter.

Saw some pretty sights as i
walked down orchard to home.
Though tired, yet i still managed
somehow though to keep on moving.

Kinda obsessed with minesweeper,
A constant challenge to the mind.
But it's draining, parts of me away.

Did not do that which will
keep me from pain today while i
clicked furiously for mines to seek.

Now i remember, the setting sun,
out of the station as i've seen.
Red it was, and 3 blimps accompanined the scene.

The whitish clouds in the sky, in
the flat plains called punggol,
I saw white and red and black too.

Thunder flashed in the blackness,
as the the red floating plains, turned redder still.
Til as i walked and turned around, and saw
them joined in darkness.

The lightness too, in the south, slowly faded
and that ended my glorious pleasure,
with much regret for my olympus was at home.

No comments: