Sunday, June 20, 2004

The slow dawn...

Got the rest i needed.
Feel as shitty still.
Not quite as bad as i thought.

Been turning down requests these days,
not sure why too.
Because i'm running, wanting to be alone?
Need to sort out myself with HIM?

Enjoyed the punggol night air with a friend,
Enjoyed the chatting and sharing,
Found abit of myself that i've lost,
And learnt abit more... and understood abit more.

Said what i've felt these days,
Regreting if it was right or wrong.
But after that i felt i've learnt some thing...
Then i realised it's perhaps meant for me to do so.

Don't have to be in it,
To still be able to contact them.
To be able to keep in touch.
I've just another path to take that's all.

There's phones and icq and msn these days.
Gotta try not to think of me too much,
Gotta get out of the shell.
To see the ones around me,
Needing comfort... maybe.

No comments: