Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Think it's time to change this layout...
Doesn't suit me. Haha.

Met a friend today, who had the intention of telling
me about this MLM company he joined.

At first i thought he was gonna tell
me all about the potential of it and all,
the profits to be made... blah blah blah.
And to want me to join, and he did, but in a 'soft approach' way.

But somehow, he wasn't trying to push it to me and was
trying to understand my side of view (which was surprising)
and i appreciated it. Then it turned into a time of
sharing, about how he was skeptical at first and then
how he felt that it was a path for him showed by God.

Turned out i learned something from him,
that God really does respond to each of us differently,
and has different uses for us.
Seeing him today, smartly dressed and driving, i couldn't
help wonder what if i had perservered and stayed on in this line...
but guess my path lies elsewhere.

But the effect of the excitement of learning about the market,
passive income, knowing how to manage and sell, doesn't impress me
as much as it did before(perhaps cos i'm more wary?). Guess it doesn't
really appeal to me anymore as i've shifted my focus to my spiritual walk...

Hope now that he doesn't get too caught up in it and forgot why he got
into it in the first place...wish him all the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... the path i've chosen is necessarily difficult...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: