Wednesday, January 05, 2005

~ Finally my mousie pictures. ~

Ahhh. Finally.. about 1 week plus after my DDP.
Managed to upload my pictures of the micro mouse that i was working on.


*Click on pictures for full size*

Our completed mousie... lots of 'hair' sticking out.


Dear mousie's 'eyes', lights up whenever he sees black lines.


See the white thing over there? That's our crystal oscillator.
It was silver at first, then we gave it a nice wrap of tape.
Gave me lots of headache figuring how to make it work.


The sensors. The black ones emmit Infra-red and the purple ones detect.


The belly of our mousie, messy ain't it...looks like intestines all over the place.



A man made out of wire... done in times of lostness. :)


The team that i spent my holidays working with.
Nice bunch. And that's my partner in orange.


No comments: